
Profile
Name : Jonathan
Birthday: 5 June
Birth place: Gleneagles.
Eye color: black
Hair color: Black
Right or Left hand: Right.
Worst habit: not sure
Zodiac sign: cow
Shoe size: 4 only
Parents still together: yes
My weakness: People backstabbing me
Your fears: Tickles
Goal[s] you would like achieve next year: Go the school I want go!
Overused phrase in MSN: Lol.
Colors: Black
Food: Fresh fish and some others ~~
Animals: Cat and dogs
Ice-cream: Chocolate
Candy: not sure
Store: Popular
Songs: Many…
Letter: A
Number: 35
Season: WINTER.
Radio Station: 9.33
Who was the last person...? I touched: My sister
I talked over the phone with: Zhao Xiang
I messaged: Zhao Xiang
I hugged: None
I yelled at: My sister
Last sport I played: Badminton
When was the last time...? I laughed: Not sure
I cried: not sure how long ago
Movie I watch: Monster vs. aliens
Joke I told: many
Favorite hair color: Black
Short or long hair? : Short.
Best clothing style: Tee shirt + long pants